QUEEN OF STAGE

QUEEN OF STAGE AKA SPICE

October 07, 2009

USHER NEW SINGLE – ‘PAPERS’

The divorce documents have been filed and now Usher is singing all about his separation from ex-wife Tameka Foster on “Papers,” the first offering from his sixth studio album, due in December.

The R&B superstar doesn’t hold back on the Sean Garrett-penned track, crooning, “For you I gave my heart and turned my back against the world/ ’Cause you were my girl, girl, girl/ I done damn near lost my mama/ I done been through so much drama/ I done turned into the man that I never thought I’d be/ I’m ready to sign them papers.”
SOURCE: RAP-UP.COM

1 comment:

  1. Hey there! This post couldn't be written any better! Reading through this post reminds me of my good old room mate! He always kept chatting about this. I will forward this write-up to him. Fairly certain he will have a good read. Thanks for sharing!

    my web blog: chapter 13 bankruptcy florida

    ReplyDelete